One of the hardest thing we've had to do as business owners is turn the sign to closed and turn off all of our gym access cards through no fault of our own. We were in tears as we closed our doors last Tuesday and have been in tears almost daily since then due to the gratitude and gifts of our clients and friends. We don't know for sure how long we will have to be closed but we are doing our best to bring things to you during this time.
We have had our online classes up and running for awhile but we are having some technical difficulties recently with our sound, so stay tuned we will bring new videos to U soon! In the meantime we are writing workouts for U to do-these are basic workouts with some notes. We want to know how else we can help U?! We have had some people ask for Live workouts....and while we are considering it, we do prefer the playback option so U can do them whenever U want. (comment below and let us know what U need/want)
We know first hand how hard it is being at home and not being on the move. I'm personally a mover-I function better and more proficiently when I have a million things to do, so this is a huge learning lesson for me. Here's what I've learned thus far:
1. Make a list of what U have to do today....literally do not let yourself go to bed until it's all done. It's so easy to sit on the couch, but how will U feel when U go to bed? Will U be disappointed that U did nothing or will U feel satisfied and accomplished by what U have achieved that day?
2. It's time to stop sulking and take some accountability for your actions (or lack there of)! If we sit on the couch all day, have afternoon cocktails and eat whatever we want...how are we going to feel in a month? We must love ourselves enough to take care of ourselves and take care of those around us. Just because we are stuck at home doesn't mean that we can't exercise, eat well and drink lots of water. It's the little things that add up and make a difference.
3. Have a routine. We all know that when we have a routine we function better. Part of that is because we aren't forced to waste our decision making process on what we are going to do. (Have you heard me give the speech we only get a certain number of decisions a day?!).
4. It's time to do the things we've been wanting to do for months or years! Redo bedrooms, paint the basement, write, finish a certification, put your kids photos in an album etc., etc! Now is the time to do the things we've been putting off. Let's use this time....don't waste it!
5. Be kind to yourself!!! Love yourself!!! Release the judgement of others and of U!
Stay tuned for updates on classes etc and feel free to send us messages
Be Healthy and Happy
We want U to KEEP MOVING & become STRONGER EVERYDAY. Evolve into U.
© 2015-2018 Evolve U Fitness & Wellness, LLC. All rights reserved. Waking Girl Web Design